Basic Tips to Faster Your Hair Growth
Just like the majority of women in the world, you too dream of long hairs, right?But every time you lose so many strands of hair which you want to regrow quickly. We are here to help you by giving some tips advice for your hair growth.
Hairs look matters a lot in our overall look and personality. And we all want to have long and beautiful hair. So through this article, we have put together various factors that contribute to hair loss and remedies you should follow for hair growth. So, keep reading.
Factors That May Contribute To Hair Loss
Genes may be a key factor that contributes to baldness. If your family members have thin hairs and also experienced or suffering from hair loss then there is more chance that you may face the hair loss issue.
2. UV rays
The sun’s UV radiation is harmful to both the hairs and the skin. The UV rays can cause hair damage, dryness, and also results in hair breakage.
3. Hormonal changes or medical conditions
Hormone-related conditions, pregnancy, menopause and others reduce the growth of your hair. It can be both temporary and permanent. Some conditions such as alopecia may also lead to balding.
4. Hairstyles & hair treatments
Our hairstyle also affects our hair growth. Tying up your hair regularly and tightly also affect hair growth. Most importantly, using heat products for styling hairs also lead to breakage. Hot oil hair treatments can result in hair loss because of inflammation of your hair follicles.
5. Some medication
Some medications which are used to address specific issues like depression, high blood pressure and arthritis medications can lead to hair fall.
Home Treatments To Boost Hair Growth
1. Essential oils
Some of the essential oils such as ginger germinal oil are best for hair growth as well as for hair loss treatment. Other oils such as rosemary oil, pumpkin seed oil and peppermint oil may also useful for hair growth. One study showed that ginger oil increased hair growth in men up to 40 per cent.
2. Use protein
Our hair is made up of protein. It creates strength in your hair. Adding protein treatments to your hair can maintain its condition and prove beneficial for hair growth and strength as well as. In fact, you should also consume a protein-rich diet for hairs growth.
Daily Tips To Improve Hair Growth
- Massage your scalp twice a week. It will increase blood flow and also stimulate hair growth frequently.
- Brush or comb your hair properly. This is important to avoid breakage.
- Wash your hair with cold water because hot water can strip away essential oils and result in hair breakage.
- Avoid tying your hair regularly and tightly because it can result in inflamed follicles.
- You should invest in a hair serum. The best hair growth serum can offer an instant shine and also prevent hair damage. It will also reduce breakage as well as tangles. Moreover, the ginger germinal serum is natural and beneficial for hair growth.
- Avoid using the heat-producing tool. As it can damage your hairs it is as bad as fried food! Therefore you should avoid the use of heat straighteners and such hair equipment. These tools result in breakage and stripping away moisture from hairs and also contribute to breakage.
Various factors like UV damage, hairstyles, medications and of course genes can contribute to baldness and hair loss. So including vitamins, proteins and minerals in your diet. It is essential to improve your hair growth For in-office treatments to enhance hair growth and volume, you can talk to your dermatologist.